• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

He's was posting warm up drawings on Twitter about a week ago. Haven't heard about anything upcoming. Hopefully we will see something soon.

His Twitter: @kurtisjwiebe

[Comicosity] KW interview

[Earl Grey Editing -- Blog] Rat Queens and Dungeon World

In addition to his twitter, he's a great person to meet if you get the chance [to at a con, etc].

He's was posting warm up drawings on Twitter about a week ago. Haven't heard about anything upcoming. Hopefully we will see something soon.

His Twitter: @kurtisjwiebe

[Comicosity] KW interview

[Earl Grey Editing -- Blog] Rat Queens and Dungeon World

In addition to his twitter, he's a great person to meet if you get the chance [to at a con, etc].

Interesting interview. The thing this story does better than almost all others is make you care about the characters. It seems this would be an easy thing to do but it is most certainly uncommon. The fights are just the cherry on top. I picture the Sword and Sorcerer and first Conan movie every time I read these. Lots of action and humor. (thumbs u

The RPG sounds right up my alley. "The simplicity of the rules system...". I used to play a game called Melee for hours. Traveler was my favorite, AD&D a very close 2nd, Melee was my guilty please. I think Heroclix kind of copied that game. I'm looking forward to this. (thumbs u

Has anyone noticed the "warm-up" drawings Roc has been posting recently?

He's really crushing it.

https://twitter.com/JohnnyRocwell/with_replies

I might have to pick-up a couple of his DC sketches for my friend.

Has anyone heard what project(s) he's going to be working on in the future? because whatever it is/they are, It's going on my pull list. I wish he could get back on Rat Queens. Wiebe+Roc = success.

-Terry

I wish he could get back on Rat Queens. Wiebe+Roc = success.

-Terry

Keep wishing!

Right now it's Wiebe+Tess = success. Issue #12 is already done, meaning for the first time since Issue #2 we will ship two issues a month apart.

Roc's got something else cooking up that he is excited about, so you'll see him soon enough!