• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Holy Grail is up!!! Hulk 181 CGC 9.8 oww

376 posts in this topic

Bruce......that is.....without a doubt.......the funniest damn typo I've read on these boards yet. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Funny, and true! I'd also much rather eat Liz Hurley than Pamela Anderson ANY day. grin.gif Hate those huge, unnaturally round silicon breasteses!

and you have a better chance of not catching anything..... 893whatthe.gif

.... but to be given a choice of the 2 Hulk 181 CGC 9.9 white pages,rocks my world.

Davidking623

thats great...but the catch is "2 copies"

Are you willing to gamble that thats all there will ever be???

Do you feel lucky?

do ya?

Being quite honost here.If I was rich enough and lucky enough to be given the opportunity to be able to bid or purchase outright. A couple more might show up,they would be as nice I would assume but not the first one graded 9.9 and I would still be okay with that because with that in mind I would have another quest. OWN THEM ALL!!!!

Davidking623 27_laughing.gif

Lord help me! 893frustrated.gif

Just sell all your books and become a hermit! grin.gif

Or join a comic forum and make 10,000 posts........it's the same thing. 893rofl-thumb.gif

Hey...I get out...really.... frown.gif

Hey...I get out...really.... frown.gif

Prove it. mad.gif

OK...I will walk to the 7-11 and pick up my new batch of comics! insane.gif

Greggy,looks like bugaboo is ahead in posts wernt you in the lead a little while ago?

Davidking623

Yeah...but I reached 10,000 first. We're both taking it easy now! cool.gif

Greggy,looks like bugaboo is ahead in posts wernt you in the lead a little while ago?

Davidking623

Yeah...but I reached 10,000 first. We're both taking it easy now! cool.gif

Yep......just cruisin' now.......I don't necessarily want to have high post count.....but I had to at least offer a challenger for the race to 10,000......otherwise greggy was going to walk away with it in his sleep. sumo.gif

...you post-a-holics!! 27_laughing.gif

point: Bug's reached 10K in 5 less months... he has a higher "post ratio"... and If he maintains the "total post" lead, he'll be ahead in 2 of the 3 categories. Both of which are probably more significant than who achieved the milestone first. When Bug reaches 15K first (and logic dictates this due to his higher post ratio)... he'll be the king.

Better get crackin' 893blahblah.gif (postin') Greggy

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif