• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 CGC 10.0

1,026 posts in this topic

All in all great book and Great way to capture it. Working and saving on getting a 9.9 WD 1 + going on Vacation for 2 weeks Atlantis end of June ( :whee: ) , other-wise, Hulk would definitely be interested in taking a Peak when I am back in July from VAC.....

10's are my favorite, especially when there is only 1 ..........

(thumbs u

The sky's the limit, but only until another 10 gets subbed. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying you should market this asap.

Eggsactly what I was thinking. (thumbs u

You gotta be Kitten me!

I just Kmart Shipped my pants!

What a Kattastrophe...lettuce get out of here before it stinks.

That's an amazing find Brian. Congrats! Which auction house do you think is the best to maximize your profits on this book? HA or Clink? Or you thinking of going another route?

Copper-Modern Sales Forum - Monday through Sunday.

:insane:

Whats amazing is he could never sell that 10.0 and its mere exisitence has a profound impact on the 9.8s

I disagree. I don't think it will affect the value of 9.8s at all.

So -- I remember all the discussion about the NM 98 9.9 thread about what was good value etc.

I just received word that I received a NM 98 CGC 10.0 white in my latest submission.

Thoughts?

Obviously, I'm very excited.

Showoff.

lol

sure would like to know the criteria for assigning a 9.9 versus a 10.0. Determining the difference between those 2 grades must require microscopes or molecular level data.

:)

Grats

Whats amazing is he could never sell that 10.0 and its mere exisitence has a profound impact on the 9.8s

I disagree. I don't think it will affect the value of 9.8s at all.

whups meant 9.9s

:facepalm:

I just received word that I received a NM 98 CGC 10.0 white in my latest submission.

I'm not worhty (worship) I'm not worthy (worship) I'm.......

:o Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Why?

meant 9.9s

And Im assuming that makes my sentence make more sense.

I agree with the number of 9.8s out there, and the decent number of 9.9s already out there the 9.8s would not expect to be affected by a new "highest graded"