• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 August 1 - 2 Heritage Comics Signature Auction

274 posts in this topic

I was the under bidder on the Norem SSOC, tempted to hit it one more time, but held off. Congrats to the buyer, still think it was a decent price for that piece.

The "& Ernie Chan" description confused me a bit.

I was the under bidder on the Norem SSOC, tempted to hit it one more time, but held off. Congrats to the buyer, still think it was a decent price for that piece.

The "& Ernie Chan" description confused me a bit.

Hey Chris, ya that was a head scratch-er but this looks like all Norem to me. The fact that it went for less that the Chan Conan cover from the mid-80s may have me kicking myself in the future for not pressing it a bit further. Ah well not much for me in this auction, but I have spent a bit on art this year so a little slow down might be in order, then again ....

It is MINE!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!

I was the only guy in the room. And yes, the young lady is very cute.

Avengers_079.jpg

Here's a 3/4 page bonus on the back...

Reaper.jpg

That page was tempting, I almost went after it. Glad to see it got a good home.

It is MINE!!!!! ALL MINE!!!!

I was the only guy in the room. And yes, the young lady is very cute.

vengers_079.jpg

Here's a 3/4 page bonus on the back...

Raper.jpg

Just bought your avatar?? That's freaking awesome!! Congrats! :applause:

I wanted the 1941 fugitani shock Gibson full story but missed it due to glitchy bidding.....picked up a 1952 gene fawcett death dives deep full story.....that was worth it just for the splash.......got off cheap this auction! I was a bit distracted going back and forth worth ha and eBay.....the Everett subby was ending at the same time a couple things I was watching.