• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 August 1 - 2 Heritage Comics Signature Auction

274 posts in this topic

The last of my "watch bids" was just outbid, so I'm walking away empty-handed from this sale. Definitely for the best considering how much I spent in San Diego the other week (with one more nice piece still on its way). :eek:

hehehehe

all you have to spend now is a dollar on popcorn for the miller auction

I went after a few thing not hard and was the under bidder. This auction while having some nice stuff didn't have anything I MUST have. I am in the same boat, SD Con was good to me so wasn't looking to go wild in this auction. The Dr Strange Everett hammer made me feel better on what I paid for the Everett Submariner #50 page (another lesser page on ebay from #51 just went for $3800).

The Green Lantern #59 page by Gil Kane with the oath and the origin of the and 1st Appearance issue of Guy Gardner is probably one I'll regret being the bridesmaid bidder on... I'm already having reverse buyers remorse of not mustering up the courage to bid more (I'd already bid 20% more than what I thought was my max bid getting caught up in the live auction hype).

The western stuff seemed to do better than the hero....have re look at the end

if you mean the boys' ranch stuff, I've noticed what struck me as odd results on that material before. Not my cup of tea but I guess some people like them.

one was the cheapest I've seen one in a long time. It was also one of the less interesting ones I've seen in a long time tho

The one with the Beetle, Torch and Spidey?

no, that was the better of the two.

I think that one wasn't a bad buy by ditko standards. The other one was just a bland page and therefore ended cheap by ditko standards.

The Green Lantern #59 page by Gil Kane with the oath and the origin of the and 1st Appearance issue of Guy Gardner is probably one I'll regret being the bridesmaid bidder on... I'm already having reverse buyers remorse of not mustering up the courage to bid more (I'd already bid 20% more than what I thought was my max bid getting caught up in the live auction hype).

That is a very nice page.

four or five auctions til DKR2!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

four or five auctions til DKR2!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

lol that's more than a dollar's worth! And more than was needed! :(