• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,266 posts in this topic

Love all 3 of them! (thumbs u

Thanks, wish I could find a high grade copy of Out of the Shadows 8 :baiting:

Me too! :grin:

If I ever upgrade I will let you know.

You also may need a 7...

outoftheshadows7.jpg

Hey everyone! I recently got into collecting PCH comics (about a year and a half, now) having always been stuck on Marvel & DC SA, BA & CA. I'm absolutely hooked! I thought I'd post some crappy pics (sorry about the glare/lighting) of my acquisitions over the last few months. I also have some others, both raw and slabbed by a no-no co. Just picked up my first Atlas, too...an Astonishing 8 5.5 old label. LOVE that one! Anyway, here you go:

IMG_2774_zps9qk19i5c.jpg

IMG_2787_zps3tlemwvp.jpg

IMG_2783_zpssoh8wydr.jpg

Just ignore those 2 trash newer books in there! :grin:

Edited by Mystafo

Hey everyone! I recently got into collecting PCH comics (about a year and a half, now) having always been stuck on Marvel & DC SA, BA & CA. I'm absolutely hooked! I thought I'd post some crappy pics (sorry about the glare/lighting) of my acquisitions over the last few months. I also have some others, both raw and slabbed by a no-no co. Just picked up my first Atlas, too...an Astonishing 8 5.5 old label. LOVE that one! Anyway, here you go:

IMG_2774_zps9qk19i5c.jpg

IMG_2787_zps3tlemwvp.jpg

IMG_2783_zpssoh8wydr.jpg

Great books! You can never, ever go wrong with ECs. Best stories hands down in the pch era.

IMG_2774_zps9qk19i5c.jpg

IMG_2787_zps3tlemwvp.jpg

IMG_2783_zpssoh8wydr.jpg

Love the display! Same thing happened to me- it's a sickness that has no medical treatment or cure! Congrats!

IMG_2774_zps9qk19i5c.jpg

IMG_2787_zps3tlemwvp.jpg

IMG_2783_zpssoh8wydr.jpg

Love the display! Same thing happened to me- it's a sickness that has no medical treatment or cure! Congrats!

And if we're lucky, there will never be a cure! Best disease ever! lol

"I don't wanna get better, I just wanna get worse!" :grin:

IMG_2774_zps9qk19i5c.jpg

IMG_2787_zps3tlemwvp.jpg

(snip)

There is EC...

5561281697_f06a2af493_b.jpg

and all the rest.

5561857624_7ab8aca42e_b.jpg

Truth is...I can't resist either one. :whee:

My disease is chronic and incurable but can be controlled by frequent addition of horror comics to the pile.

Edited by BB-Gun

IMG_2774_zps9qk19i5c.jpg

IMG_2787_zps3tlemwvp.jpg

(snip)

There is EC...

and all the rest.

My disease is chronic and incurable but can be controlled by frequent addition of horror comics to the pile.

Very nice. I can't help but ask, what condition is the Ghostly Weird 122?

IMG_2774_zps9qk19i5c.jpg

IMG_2787_zps3tlemwvp.jpg

(snip)

There is EC...

and all the rest.

It's hopeless...

IMG_2774_zps9qk19i5c.jpg

IMG_2787_zps3tlemwvp.jpg

(snip)

There is EC...

and all the rest.

It's hopeless...

Wait until you start picking up extras of the ones you already have :insane: GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I don't do pre code horror/crime at all, but I was able to pluck this Ditko gem recently :)

D3486FA3-261A-4D99-B616-EDE318EDBCD0_zpssnqsj9bq.jpg

Congratulations! Just be aware that the first hit of pre-code crime and horror just leads to the harder stuff.