• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

At a little local show today, dang I'll take that. It's not like you get another chance at a Dynamic 8

image_zpsvefxxome.jpeg

Super nice pick up!!!

Not bad looking for a 1.5. Any copy with a decent front cover is worth having.

I don't do pre code horror/crime at all, but I was able to pluck this Ditko gem recently :)

D3486FA3-261A-4D99-B616-EDE318EDBCD0_zpssnqsj9bq.jpg

Congratulations! Just be aware that the first hit of pre-code crime and horror just leads to the harder stuff.

thanks! But the buck stops here with his lone issue. I just wanted an early example of a Ditko cover. I'm a Timely guy lol

Hey everyone! I recently got into collecting PCH comics (about a year and a half, now) having always been stuck on Marvel & DC SA, BA & CA. I'm absolutely hooked! I thought I'd post some crappy pics (sorry about the glare/lighting) of my acquisitions over the last few months. I also have some others, both raw and slabbed by a no-no co. Just picked up my first Atlas, too...an Astonishing 8 5.5 old label. LOVE that one! Anyway, here you go:

IMG_2774_zps9qk19i5c.jpg

IMG_2787_zps3tlemwvp.jpg

(snip)

Just ignore those 2 trash newer books in there! :grin:

Love the display! Same thing happened to me- it's a sickness that has no medical treatment or cure! Congrats!

And if we're lucky, there will never be a cure! Best disease ever! lol

There is EC...

5561281697_f06a2af493_b.jpg

and all the rest.

5561857624_7ab8aca42e_b.jpg

Truth is...I can't resist either one. :whee:

My disease is chronic and incurable but can be controlled by frequent addition of horror comics to the pile.

WINNA!

Hey everyone! I recently got into collecting PCH comics (about a year and a half, now) having always been stuck on Marvel & DC SA, BA & CA. I'm absolutely hooked! I thought I'd post some crappy pics (sorry about the glare/lighting) of my acquisitions over the last few months. I also have some others, both raw and slabbed by a no-no co. Just picked up my first Atlas, too...an Astonishing 8 5.5 old label. LOVE that one! Anyway, here you go:

IMG_2774_zps9qk19i5c.jpg

IMG_2787_zps3tlemwvp.jpg

(snip)

Just ignore those 2 trash newer books in there! :grin:

Love the display! Same thing happened to me- it's a sickness that has no medical treatment or cure! Congrats!

And if we're lucky, there will never be a cure! Best disease ever! lol

There is EC...

5561281697_f06a2af493_b.jpg

and all the rest.

5561857624_7ab8aca42e_b.jpg

Truth is...I can't resist either one. :whee:

My disease is chronic and incurable but can be controlled by frequent addition of horror comics to the pile.

CanI come over and read comics?!What a beautiful picture!

This isnt recent,I owe a few of you here recent pics,but it isnt in that group shot and you dont see it often..

914062ba-18ec-4ee2-9e96-566b6396bd88_zps12753aaa.jpg