• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

I've said this in the past regarding HOF17. That if someone had the OA to that cover, it would be nice if they could lift the stats off and see the complete Ghastly artwork! Especially under the eye!

Ghastly OA :cloud9:

Ingels%20TFTC%2028%20splash%20lg_zpsibligssr.jpg

That page is fantastic!

I've said this in the past regarding HOF17. That if someone had the OA to that cover, it would be nice if they could lift the stats off and see the complete Ghastly artwork! Especially under the eye!

You find pirate's treasure in your backyard? You have been dropping some bombs lately. Great piece.

You find pirate's treasure in your backyard? You have been dropping some bombs lately. Great piece.

Seriously nice piece! You can see part of Ghastly's sig at the bottom too. Hopefully it's just cropped off in the scan! :wishluck:

Seriously nice piece! You can see part of Ghastly's sig at the bottom too. Hopefully it's just cropped off in the scan! :wishluck:

Cropped off in the scan. Thanks for all the kind words. I picked that one up a few years back. Always wanted a Ghastly, and they're generally tied up in collections. Covers are easier to find than splashes in my experience. I had a panel page that was pretty average prior to this. The scan really doesn't do this one justice.

image_zpsuj4w5icv.jpeg

Outstanding was this the one from the "Albany" collection superworld just posted?

Again, beautiful - congrats.

Yes, I see the Terrific 5 is gone, as well as others. The Albany is rehoming nicely. Congrats to Ted

Yes, it looks like a lot of books there this morning are long GONE, wish he still had scans up of what sold, would be interesting to see.

Any other big books aside from the Terrific 5 CGC 8.0?

image_zpsuj4w5icv.jpeg

Outstanding was this the one from the "Albany" collection superworld just posted?

Yes, I see the Terrific 5 is gone, as well as others. The Albany is rehoming nicely. Congrats to Ted

Yes, it looks like a lot of books there this morning are long GONE, wish he still had scans up of what sold, would be interesting to see.

Likewise, the missing images make it hard to recall. I had tunnel vision at first glance and everything else was a blur.

image_zpsuj4w5icv.jpeg

Likewise, the missing images make it hard to recall. I had tunnel vision at first glance and everything else was a blur.

Damn I would like to know also.

image_zpsuj4w5icv.jpeg

Damn I would like to know also.

When I checked the list this morning the Terrific 5 was the biggest one left (price wise).

I think there may have been a few early Caps that are now no longer there.