• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2024 at 7:37 AM, Paul © ® 💙™ said:

This came in over the weekend, and it has now been liberated and given its freedom.

Interiors are posted up over in the Atlas thread.

fge.jpg

The “Use no hooks” on the side of the box with the heads peeking out always freaks me out in this cover! (thumbsu

On 2/4/2024 at 3:56 PM, Jayman said:

The “Use no hooks” on the side of the box with the heads peeking out always freaks me out in this cover! (thumbsu

Yep, that is dark....  :fear:

On 2/4/2024 at 4:03 PM, genrlzod said:

A couple of recent pickup from @Dr. Balls   

I have been looking for a nice copy of Rocket to the Moon for about a year.  This looks great for the grade.  

image.thumb.jpeg.2388ad811fff74a579fb3f73f8212136.jpeg.

Superb for a 1.0.  :applause:

On 2/6/2024 at 12:13 AM, genrlzod said:

What Happened to Kurt Ravec in the dark?  I'm guessing nothing good.  

I wish I knew.

I bought this book with the intention not to crack out so for now it remains where it is. Unfortunately this just happens to be only one of three books in the Mystic Atlas PCH run which do not appear anywhere online as regards interiors. This is quite frustrating as I'd love to read it and add it to the GRR, but for now it is just a book in my small collection to look at thru' plastic.

On 2/5/2024 at 6:46 PM, Paul © ® 💙™ said:

I wish I knew.

I bought this book with the intention not to crack out so for now it remains where it is. Unfortunately this just happens to be only one of three books in the Mystic Atlas PCH run which do not appear anywhere online as regards interiors. This is quite frustrating as I'd love to read it and add it to the GRR, but for now it is just a book in my small collection to look at thru' plastic.

I found what appears to be the Spanish version online on a couple of sites, assuming you can read Spanish and the scans are legit, of course. :D

On 2/6/2024 at 5:02 AM, Telegan said:

I found what appears to be the Spanish version online on a couple of sites, assuming you can read Spanish and the scans are legit, of course. :D

Would be obliged if you could share the links.  :foryou:

On 2/6/2024 at 8:40 AM, genrlzod said:

Maybe now we can find out what happens to Kurt.  :whatthe:

I gave a hint on the previous page. Don’t want to spoil it…:gossip:

On 2/6/2024 at 9:27 AM, genrlzod said:

Oh, I'm pro spoiler.  :shy:

Spoiler

He’s actually in the barrel of a large ammunition gun about to be fired.