• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Great pick-up, and a beauty of a book. I saw that one, and was tempted mightily to pick it up myself. Congrats (thumbs u

A new pick up from the boards.

df8369a51f5d6e3f9404c392b2125eeec8c9606b.jpg

Had a lower grade raw copy but I really love the shark man cover so I figured a CGC copy was in order too.

This week I picked up a House of Secrets #1, All Flash #13 and this Journey into Unknown Worlds #32. Still have bids on two BA books but either way it's been a good week at filling some holes.

Heritage also has a GA book I really want in my collection this month. I hope my luck holds out for a few more weeks. :grin:

Just got this from a top notch buddy and couldn't be more pleased!

The%20Thing%20%2015%20CGC%208.5_zpswv9rxpne.jpg

Musta been a real good buddy; that issue ain't the easiest to find. Good stories in it though.

Notice where Ditko put his name.

Just got this from a top notch buddy and couldn't be more pleased!

The%20Thing%20%2015%20CGC%208.5_zpswv9rxpne.jpg

Musta been a real good buddy; that issue ain't the easiest to find. Good stories in it though.

Notice where Ditko put his name.

Oh boy Jayman! That ones a keeper. Well done buddy.

A new pick up from the boards.

df8369a51f5d6e3f9404c392b2125eeec8c9606b.jpg

Had a lower grade raw copy but I really love the shark man cover so I figured a CGC copy was in order too.

This week I picked up a House of Secrets #1, All Flash #13 and this Journey into Unknown Worlds #32. Still have bids on two BA books but either way it's been a good week at filling some holes.

Heritage also has a GA book I really want in my collection this month. I hope my luck holds out for a few more weeks. :grin:

That is a very god month!

Been after a nice copy of this issue for years, and eventually realized that only Edgar C's would do! Thanks to my friend across the pond for eventually caving to my years of gentle harassment.

My Cosmic Aero #3 was lonely and needed a friend.

Love genre mashups, especially crime/horror.

ks%206_zpsto9jz5pc.jpg

ks%203_zpsz97qtvav.jpg

Those are two great horror covers. :headbang:

Been after a nice copy of this issue for years, and eventually realized that only Edgar C's would do! Thanks to my friend across the pond for eventually caving to my years of gentle harassment.

ks%206_zpsto9jz5pc.jpg

ks%203_zpsz97qtvav.jpg

Very nice!

You cracked out the Church, how does it smell? :cloud9:

ks%206_zpsto9jz5pc.jpg

ks%203_zpsz97qtvav.jpg

Very nice!

I did smell it. lol

ks%206_zpsto9jz5pc.jpg

ks%203_zpsz97qtvav.jpg

Very nice!

I doubt it has "that smell" The later books were stored in the basement, not the cedar closet where the earlier ones were. Edgar probably ran out of room there. None of the later ones I have have "the smell" that the earlier ones do.Besides, after 40 years most of those books have probably lost "the smell" after being stored in different locations and conditions.