• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Forgive my less than stellar photography skills. Got issue #2 in today, completing the run;

2cpp6cn.jpg

1zq7lvr.jpg

2ev4u41.jpg

Even Ernie Gerber didn't have #7... ;)

Great tough run fifties!

I'm really liking the cover to issue 8! Don't think I've ever seen that one before. (thumbs u

Great tough run fifties!

I'm really liking the cover to issue 8! Don't think I've ever seen that one before. (thumbs u

Thx Jayman; actually that book is prolly in the best condition of all of them; easily a VF. The stories aren't that great though; a good candidate for a plastic tomb, ha ha!

Thanks to clink tonight I'm one issue closer to completing my Venus run. :grin:

40e3653814d46c619f2ecd88b70253406e9c70ef.jpg

Super book..... I was so bummed when they suspended publication of the Marvel Masterworks Venus volume that would have featured the Everett issues. I've been noticing what good taste you have in the more esoteric books :golfclap: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I really wanted the Weird Mysteries 5 on Heritage but came up a little short. :frustrated:

These are my consolation prizes. :banana:

image.jpg1_zpsjvnvxzf0.jpgimage.jpg3_zpsykzd9ach.jpg

image.jpg2_zpso6cwelmf.jpg

If I just won these three books I wouldn't even remember what a Weird Mysteries 5 was! :o

Congrats, especially on the MM 7. Brain Bats! :cloud9:

Landed recently at my door (HA win): pre-code with an SF twist... :insane:

03adeaab-d687-40d3-8414-66279e00b88a_zpswty5tim1.jpg

Very nice! I love this cover with that magenta masthead. And that guy that smashed through the bulkhead always puts a smile on my face! Congrats! :applause:

I really wanted the Weird Mysteries 5 on Heritage but came up a little short. :frustrated:

These are my consolation prizes. :banana:

image.jpg1_zpsjvnvxzf0.jpgimage.jpg3_zpsykzd9ach.jpg

image.jpg2_zpso6cwelmf.jpg

SOME consolation prize! ;)

I've been wanting a MM #7 myself for quite awhile, but the tariff has always been too stiff, and it'll prolly just get worse, eh eh.

GREAT pickups!

Every single cover is a jewel -- 28 at one time is almost overwhelming! :ohnoez: