• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Hit the bin on comicconnect for this today. :grin:

1dc36a2f19a0627c9ba2ca53b546509a0466a89c.jpeg

Kind of a weird "one shot" that I always thought someone at DC must have seen this comic when they came up with the Challengers of the Unknown series. Even the logo reminds me of the later series.

Really cool book!

Kind of a weird "one shot" that I always thought someone at DC must have seen this comic when they came up with the Challengers of the Unknown series. Even the logo reminds me of the later series.

Cool cover

Nothing like finding a severed head in a treasure box, eh eh! :wink:

These stories were reprinted in Web of Mystery 19, which I have. Villa of the Vampire, according to Overstreet, was used in a New York Legislative Committee review on comic books, and is a good read!

I just received notification that this one is on its way:

image.jpg

Well done! That is one of my fave skeleton executions ever -- Jack Katz creepiness at its finest! :) I sense a bit of a nod to the way Ghastly Ingels drew his rotting corpses (a la the hair) but could be Mr Katz also just happened to draw 'em that way. :)

I just received notification that this one is on its way:

image.jpg

Well done! That is one of my fave skeleton executions ever -- Jack Katz creepiness at its finest! :) I sense a bit of a nod to the way Ghastly Ingels drew his rotting corpses (a la the hair) but could be Mr Katz also just happened to draw 'em that way. :)

And I always loved the rat with a front row (window) seat to all the ghoulishness! :applause:

Lou Cameron Were-Tigress :luhv:

WebofMys23splash.jpg