• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Thanks to our own @jimjum12 I have a sweet LB Cole book personalized right to me!

IMG_7012.JPG

IMG_7014.JPG

.....that Jay Disbrow art is off the chain....... easily a top 5 most underappreciated GA artists...... I might never have heard of him if not for CBM..... his art on an interior is ALWAYS a buying point for me now..... a true master of many genres. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, Dreamtoreal1 said:

another one I like

IMG_5104.JPG

I'm with you on liking this one. VERY much a departure for ACG. They stayed away from real horror and most of their covers look like post-code Atlas. I have 3 copies of this one, and keep upgrading a little with each one. Tough to find above fine in my experience.

Edited by IngelsFan

8 hours ago, IngelsFan said:

I'm with you on liking this one. VERY much a departure for ACG. They stayed away from real horror and most of their covers look like post-code Atlas. I have 3 copies of this one, and keep upgrading a little with each one. Tough to find above fine in my experience.

Such a great cover. Underrated book big time!

1 hour ago, comicjack said:

7 hours ago, Mr.Illmannered said:

IMG_6227.JPG

Very nice copy of a really tough book!

+1! All very sweet books but being an Atlas guy, this one stood out! Great headlight cover too! ?