• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Now, most any EC is a good EC, but I sure do love Vault #32. I think it may be the colors and the shock of what seems to be a serene suburban evening existence, except for the reanimated corpse at your door; the ax that was once dangling out of the corpse's head would have made it even more alarming! A book that had I been alive at the time to buy it new, most certainly would have to be snuck by the parents!

Voh-32.png

46 minutes ago, sagii said:

..Still sharing more from my limited (but cherished) PCH books: Really like how this one has taken off recently (based on recent auction results). Killer cover and a SOTI book! What took everybody so long to catch up? :D

Beyond #27.jpg

I dunno, but I'm glad I have one! :)

41 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Great copy! Oh how great this book could have been if left uncensored!

IMG_5491.JPG

Even a horror hound such as myself can see why they chose to self-censor that one. It appeared that way on a few interior ads in other EC titles; maybe feedback from those was responsible for the self-censoring? :)

1 minute ago, originalisbest said:

Even a horror hound such as myself can see why they chose to self-censor that one. It appeared that way on a few interior ads in other EC titles; maybe feedback from those was responsible for the self-censoring? :)

Yeah, I guess even the EC gang thought it was a little over the chop...er, I mean top! (: