• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, johnenock said:

I had a pretty sweet 5.0 or so about 7 years ago. Someone on the boards bought it for far less, I am sure. I think there is a Police Comics issue in the 100's that has a very similar cover.

I went to the dreaded photobucket to find my beater it's been so long.I think I lucked into this for less than ten bucks many years past.Living in Chinatown for twenty years,I love this book!

web.jpg

Edited by porcupine48

welcome back kiddies to my Horror show of LOW grade EC titles! heh heh! If you think the shows over...think again!

Vault of horror 22, -6.0 (horribly fine). I think the high grade issues i see here from @Mr.Illmannered are gorgeous buy mine are gore-jus hahahahahahahaha!

it really adds to the creepy stories...how did that rip on the top of the book get there? was the reader killed while "losing his mind" at seeing frankenstein? i don't know...

ill see you next time with more LOW grade fun!

Scan 2018-4-27 23.37.42.jpg

14 hours ago, Jayman said:

Great book but a bit confusing cover! Who's Jack??? The skeleton on the ground, the guy in the grave or the ghoul behind the man with the shovel? (shrug)lol

Hard to say! Maybe his skeleton is his skeleton and the ghoul's his ghost - but who is the guy in the ground? At least the girl has her heels on?