• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Archie need a movie?

43 posts in this topic

I don't think it would work. It would be neat if you could pull it off, but I see Archie more as a fun book.

And I've never heard of that movie you guys are linking from IMDB.

Your new sig is hysterical lol

I don't think it would work. It would be neat if you could pull it off, but I see Archie more as a fun book.

And I've never heard of that movie you guys are linking from IMDB.

Your new sig is hysterical lol

As long as it isn't offensive (thumbs u

Maybe they can get Michael B. Jordan to play Jughead.

“The characteristics of the Jughead are his name is Jughead, he usually wears a crown, and he likes to eat. That’s it. You know what I’m saying? That’s all there is.”

“The characteristics of the Jughead are his name is Jughead, he usually wears a crown, and he likes to eat. That’s it. You know what I’m saying? That’s all there is.”

lol

You guys have issues.

Emotional_baggage_carousel.png

lol

You guys have issues.

Emotional_baggage_carousel.png

:baiting:

138510.jpg.48a38b75bee0654ca686e075e73ca6a1.jpg

It's a long way from being a film. All they've done is hired a screenwriter and attached a director. A million things could derail it from now to production, most notably a weak -script.

And with the GLEE guy involved, it surely won't be my cup of tea.

Great news! Hope it makes it to the big screen. Personally, I'm VERY much looking forward to the Afterlife With Archie comic that's starting later this year (zombies invade Riverdale!). Life With Archie (the magazine series) has been one of the best reads of the past few years imo. Surprisingly excellent, dealing with more mature themes, though still Archie & Co. I always recommend it to people. :cloud9:

Tidbits about the Archie movie. Very excited about the two characters mentioned that will feature prominently in it: :applause:

"The movie and this [Afterlife With Archie] series are completely separate entities. Jon and I have been talking about the movie for a while now — in fact, now that I’m remembering that breakfast where we first discussed “Afterlife With Archie,” it was at a breakfast meeting for the “Archie” movie, which is going to be a straight-up teen movie. It’s Archie’s coming-of-age story. Hopefully, it will be the “Archie” movie people have been anticipating for 70-plus years. And here’s a tidbit: Expect to see fan-favorites Cheryl Blossom and Kevin Keller in it, in very prominent ways."

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/afterlife-with-archie-francesco-francavilla-cover-movie-details/