• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22

731 posts in this topic

the time in drawing near

147073.jpg

This is my favorite Yeti from Great Divide. Someone has good taste! I'll be bringing a cooler and some craft brews as well for the auction! Did someone mention a beer tasting during the auction!

That was me. Ill be bringing a cooler full of goodies as well as Wally. I plan on cracking a few at the auction.

Let's sit near each other, I've got something special to share if you care for a good rare bourbon!

the time in drawing near

147073.jpg

This is my favorite Yeti from Great Divide. Someone has good taste! I'll be bringing a cooler and some craft brews as well for the auction! Did someone mention a beer tasting during the auction!

That was me. Ill be bringing a cooler full of goodies as well as Wally. I plan on cracking a few at the auction.

Let's sit near each other, I've got something special to share if you care for a good rare bourbon!

Im down and im sure wally is as well.

I picked up some:

Stoudts triples

Southern Tier Creme Brulee

Oak Aged Yeti

Unibroue Terrible

New Belgium Helles ( for day time drinking since it will 452345 degrees out)

plus wally had a good list of brews he brought.

Great show so far. Got to see GAtor, vintage comics, Capt. Comics and Nickelspot.

GAtor let me take a picture with his CGC signature series Captain America Comics # 1.:)

Great stuff! Hope all the dealers do well and the collectors find some treasures.