• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22

731 posts in this topic

So - which dealers will be in Philly and which ones will be at Heroes this year?

From talking to several dealers at MegaCon, Philly seems like the destination for most. In my mind, that's great, since that means many of my traveling buying competitors will also go to Philly. Since I buy primarily from smaller local/regional dealers anyway, and will have less buying competition at Heroes, I would say Heroes is shaping up very nicely indeed.

I'll be at Heroes :devil:

Does that mean we're doing lunch and then going shopping?

So - which dealers will be in Philly and which ones will be at Heroes this year?

From talking to several dealers at MegaCon, Philly seems like the destination for most. In my mind, that's great, since that means many of my traveling buying competitors will also go to Philly. Since I buy primarily from smaller local/regional dealers anyway, and will have less buying competition at Heroes, I would say Heroes is shaping up very nicely indeed.

One of my highlights of the weekend; buying you a $8 Italian Sausage sandwich that I could probably make at home (and better) for less than a buck.

Since we never did go out, you still need to buy an appetizer....perhaps we'll meet up at Mac's Speedshop for some BBQ.

Are you definitely going?

That mean I can send you more crappy books to press and pickup at the show? lol

I just hope its a strong show this year. I do like how the guest list is shaping up.

Yup. Hotel is booked.

Yup. Hotel is booked.

Cool, hope to see you there :applause:

Yup. Hotel is booked.

I believe Darrell and Adonis have a table. I should be hanging around there or maybe getting sigs for them. They should be easy to find.

Yup. Hotel is booked.

I believe Darrell and Adonis have a table. I should be hanging around there or maybe getting sigs for them. They should be easy to find.

Yup. Doug, Adonis and I all have tables that we hope to have set up together. It should be a fun show just because so many people will be there