• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lou Ferrigno

155 posts in this topic

He was in town (Columbus, Ohio) around the time of the Arnold Classic a few years ago and we ran into him while he was waiting for a table at a restaurant downtown (yup, waiting..but think it was for the rest of his party). As coincidence would have it, we had just signed up for Netflix and had watched a couple of the old Hulk episodes. I told my oldest daughter that the hulk was over there and to go say hi. She went right up to him and asked if he was the hulk. He was very personable, took a picture with her and my younger daughter and the woman he was with gave my oldest an 8x10 that he also signed. Seemed like a pretty cool guy to me.

How dare you disrupt this Lou hatefest.

:sumo:

:gossip: I loved your story. Thanks for sharing.

I worked Dragon Con a few years ago with him at the next booth/table in the autograph area, he was always nice and cordial when using our side of the exit.

I'm sure it comes across as fanatical, but I always respected the idea of having hand sanitizer at conventions.

I worked Dragon Con a few years ago with him at the next booth/table in the autograph area, he was always nice and cordial when using our side of the exit.

I'm sure it comes across as fanatical, but I always respected the idea of having hand sanitizer at conventions.

He can be very cordial. I've witnessed it.

Got a poster signed by him at a Con. I wanted it made out to "Walt". But when he repeated the name to me, just to make sure. I could not understand him. I repeated "Walt". He then said something similar, but I was not sure he understood. I spelled it out, and he gave me a look of disdain.

I then remembered that he has a speech impediment and I should have probably been more understanding of that. But I had totally forgotten about his speech problem until after his "look" at me.

The fault was all mine. Seemed like a nice enough guy. Also seemed a little short to me also.

not a speech impediment..he is deaf..

Just curious has Lou ever made any cameo appearances in any of the Hulk movies [don't think he has?] but if not, why? (shrug)

He was the voice of the hulk and a security guard at the campus in the Norton Hulk movie. Never watched the broke-back Hulk film.

Just curious has Lou ever made any cameo appearances in any of the Hulk movies [don't think he has?] but if not, why? (shrug)

He was the voice of the hulk and a security guard at the campus in the Norton Hulk movie. Never watched the broke-back Hulk film.

Here's him and Stan Lee. Second pic is another scene where Ed Norton snuck back in to the lab he worked in when the gamma accident happened by posing as a pizza delivery guy--he offered Lou a free pizza to deliver his second one to the lab.

What's all the talk of him being short? He's about 6' 4". Stan Lee was once about 6' although he looks more like 5' 10" in his old age. Lou does look about 6 inches taller in this pic.

Lou-Ferigno-Cameo-Hulk2.jpg

the-incredible-hulk2008dvdrip-axxo-avi_snapshot_00-36-27_2012-04-25_13-01-12.jpg