• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Six-Gun Gorilla

125 posts in this topic

I picked up the 1:25 today!

I'm thinking there can't be too many of these out there. I know the SDCC variant will have 500 copies but I think the 1:25 has a smaller print run than that. Can't be sure but this title seems to be under ordered. Plus how many shops do you think ordered more than 25 copies of this? hm

I picked up the 1:25 today!

I'm thinking there can't be too many of these out there. I know the SDCC variant will have 500 copies but I think the 1:25 has a smaller print run than that. Can't be sure but this title seems to be under ordered. Plus how many shops do you think ordered more than 25 copies of this? hm

MCS and TFAW are both out of #1. Midtown was the only store that I saw that had it the other day. :juggle:

Any chance of becoming an ongoing?

I thought it was a mini but I just went to Boom! Studios website and it says it's an ongoing. hm

Boom!

It does indeed.

Mind you the original Six-Gun Gorilla ran for 15 issues back in the 30's (or 40's, I forget) so hopefully its become an ongoing.

Just finished this one as well! I'm loving it so far. With all the great titles I've read today this one is right up there with EOW 4. I really like where this is going and if it's not an ongoing I'd love to see it become one. Now excuse me while I go to look up the word "dystopian".

Just finished this one as well! I'm loving it so far. With all the great titles I've read today this one is right up there with EOW 4. I really like where this is going and if it's not an ongoing I'd love to see it become one. Now excuse me while I go to look up the word "dystopian".

(thumbs u

And is 15% off at Midtown - and now an ongoing!

I reckon the cover for #1 is a ripper!

The fact that it was a British Newspaper strip for 15 weeks suggests that there is plenty material for an ongoing - then some.

Hope so.