• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Six-Gun Gorilla

125 posts in this topic

Nah - its all in jest mate!

Well it is at my end.. (shrug)

For sure (thumbs u

(thumbs u (worship)

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/exclusive-cover-reveal-six-gun-gorilla-5/1100-146841/

Plus Spurrier is writing the most awesome Crossed - EVER.

'Wish you were here' is lighter on gross but is supremely well written.

I know its on s3 now, but the suspense of the current 'driftfleet' arc is awesome.

If Six-Gun Gorilla EVER makes it to that level of writing, then this will be one of the best mini's ever.

Although an-ongoing may be on the cards.

Awesome sauce my friend - I was hoping!

Crazy, crazy book. But with a message.

Boom! already has this marked as ongoing now.

I think that was mentioned about a month ago now wasn't it?

Guy at the BOOM booth at SDCC told me it was still a mini. But he was just a sales gut, probably didn't know :censored:

People need to reconsider BOOM.

This book, Suicide Risk, and Polarity are very solid books.

Pat

Agree 100% about BOOM. They are kicking some series story telling behind. It's amazing that there isn't more chatter about them.

So I read this title and was quite surprised that I enjoyed it. The Hunger Games story line really intrigued me almost more so than the Gorilla but the Gorilla does look pretty cool on the last page so I think I'm going to pick up the next few issues and see where this takes me.

If your not reading BOOM than your doing yourself a disservice.

People need to reconsider BOOM.

This book, Suicide Risk, and Polarity are very solid books.

Pat

Agree 100% about BOOM. They are kicking some series story telling behind. It's amazing that there isn't more chatter about them.

So I read this title and was quite surprised that I enjoyed it. The Hunger Games story line really intrigued me almost more so than the Gorilla but the Gorilla does look pretty cool on the last page so I think I'm going to pick up the next few issues and see where this takes me.

If your not reading BOOM than your doing yourself a disservice.

+2. BOOM has some solid books out. I am really enjoying Suicide Risk and from their KaBOOM line, Herobear and Peanuts.

Though the Gorilla is awesome, the coolest part are the characters that are sent out on suicide missions and they film it live. Sickeningly great.

Pat

100% agreed! I was totally entranced with the main character and had no concerns or qualms if the Gorilla even showed up in the first issue. Seemed like the back story of this guy running out there was maybe even MORE interesting than the Gorilla actually.