• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Scam (web-site) on the block! The House Of Comics

760 posts in this topic

I hope this thread doesn't go poof, because it's going to be utilized by the authorities in their area at some point.

I assure you...everything is backed up. (thumbs u

Dice owns the night...and the Interwebs. :sumo:

I just wish there had been a little struggle. I like that. :luhv:

I hope this thread doesn't go poof, because it's going to be utilized by the authorities in their area at some point.

product_laxative_tablets.png

product_laxative_tablets.png

That'll fix whatever's broken. hm

I think the only insider secret is how these slobs find anything in that living room besides the Rx and TV remote.

And the trashcan. It's the only thing that doesn't have trash on it.

I'm having trouble finding the floor in that photo!

I used Photoshop and zoomed in to the floor area.

This is what lies beneath The House Of Comics...

royed-c2e2.gif

this makes me mad. dice posted this gif and not one person commented. this mess is soo funny

The people that have been here have seen it for years. No less funny of course, but it is old.

I am Elizabeth from the house of comics. I can admit that maybe we have done some dumb things along the way but we are in no way scammers. I have posted plenty of photos for any doubters on photobucket you can go there and see everything we have. My house is full of comics that’s why I named it the house of comics just go look..

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/thocomics/library/

In rebuttal

1.Yes, we started out on eBay and used them to pull some customers over to our website (wow we are real evil doers there aren’t we)

2.Paypal is scum sucking bastards that would put our money on hold and say they were concerned we might be a risk, but then they would let us use the money to buy on ebay but would not let us transfer our funds. IF they really thought that why would they let us spend 2 g’s on ebay??? That’s why we started our own website

3.We have a 14 day return policy! so send the comics back mister jester and stop buying from us. I know you had your order with the iron man 55 why the heck did you come back buy another one

4.Yes, we are very good at finding and tracking down old collections of comics, and I am not going to tell you how because we are a business and those are insider secrets lol

5.I am in no way a scam artist I am a southern momma of three girls and we don’t raise people like that around here

Insider secrets? Are you high?

I am Elizabeth from the house of comics. I can admit that maybe we have done some dumb things along the way but we are in no way scammers. I have posted plenty of photos for any doubters on photobucket you can go there and see everything we have. My house is full of comics thats why I named it the house of comics just go look..

In rebuttal

1.Yes, we started out on eBay and used them to pull some customers over to our website (wow we are real evil doers there arent we)

2.Paypal is scum sucking bastards that would put our money on hold and say they were concerned we might be a risk, but then they would let us use the money to buy on ebay but would not let us transfer our funds. IF they really thought that why would they let us spend 2 gs on ebay??? Thats why we started our own website

3.We have a 14 day return policy! so send the comics back mister jester and stop buying from us. I know you had your order with the iron man 55 why the heck did you come back buy another one

4.Yes, we are very good at finding and tracking down old collections of comics, and I am not going to tell you how because we are a business and those are insider secrets lol

5.I am in no way a scam artist I am a southern momma of three girls and we dont raise people like that around here

Insider secrets? Are you high?

I don't think the highness is a secret.

Thank the good Lord above that most thieves are just incredibly stupid. The problem with your particular brand of thievery, "Elizabeth", is that it's so easy to get caught.

This reminds me of the Aaron Hernandez case - like how stupid can you be?

Or do they all go to the same school for insufficiently_thoughtful_person criminals? :shrug:

Thank the good Lord above that most thieves are just incredibly stupid. The problem with your particular brand of thievery, "Elizabeth", is that it's so easy to get caught.

This reminds me of the Aaron Hernandez case - like how stupid can you be?

You can't fix stupid, no matter how much money you throw at it.

I kinda hope this thread never ends.

I also now have a mental image of 6 dirty little kids jumping from comic pile to comic pile while momma tries to stick diapers on them.

She may not have kids that young.

I'll bet dollars to donuts the Pampers box has been in that living room for at least 5 years.

I wouldn't worry too much about this thread being poofed. It was poofed early on, but brought back as a warning to everyone to avoid "The House of Comics". Right now the thread is on page two of google search for "The House of Comics", but if we all use the term "The House of Comics" a lot maybe we can direct some web traffic that is looking into "The House of Comics" towards this thread and warn them that "The House of Comics" is a scam site.

EDIT: "The House of Comics"

I wouldn't worry too much about this thread being poofed. It was poofed early on, but brought back as a warning to everyone to avoid "The House of Comics". Right now the thread is on page two of google search for "The House of Comics", but if we all use the term "The House of Comics" a lot maybe we can direct some web traffic that is looking into "The House of Comics" towards this thread and warn them that "The House of Comics" is a scam site.

"The House of Comics" is the topic of one of my favorite threads.

In fact, I wish I had started "The House of Comics" thread myself.

I hope "The House of Comics" lady comes back to give us more insight on the operations at "The House of Comics."

"The House of Comics" :cloud9:

Fricken Dice!!!!

I was made for threads like this!

A brother can't even get a heads up?