• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Scam (web-site) on the block! The House Of Comics

760 posts in this topic

Need to invest in a pair of scissors. I kept waiting for him to lop off a finger with the utility knife.

That video has made me gun shy now. I'm removing all utility knives from the house and surrounding areas. :o

Trash everywhere.

Except in the trashcan.

100_3905_zpsdc8a75ea.jpg

Oh the irony. lol

I'm still waiting. So far, this is only "Living Room of Comics." I was promised a HOUSE of Comics! :taptaptap:

Notice how the closet door is strategically left open for the photo shoot, to reveal more treasured jewels that are waiting to be brought into the processing area. :facepalm:

The OP posted he had received the books and the video to go with it on 24 June. So how did the package get mailed "Priority Mail International" on 24 June and arrive the same day? Whatever we may say about their ability to run a business, Living Room O' Comics has the hookup on fast delivery. It didn't even leave the sort facility until the day after the customer received the books. :)

shipping_zps8fc4f7ec.jpg

I propose that Ajester is not an innocent victim, but the shill that he was suspected to be at the beginning. Well played, though, Ajester.

The OP posted he had received the books and the video to go with it on 24 June. So how did the package get mailed "Priority Mail International" on 24 June and arrive the same day? Whatever we may say about their ability to run a business, Living Room O' Comics has the hookup on fast delivery. It didn't even leave the sort facility until the day after the customer received the books. :)

shipping_zps8fc4f7ec.jpg

I propose that Ajester is not an innocent victim, but the shill that he was suspected to be at the beginning. Well played, though, Ajester.

943518_10151659432938187_1433910434_n.jpg

This took me about two minutes. Maybe I should go into scamming on the internet. :P

Trash everywhere.

Except in the trashcan.

100_3905_zpsdc8a75ea.jpg

Oh the irony. lol

I'm still waiting. So far, this is only "Living Room of Comics." I was promised a HOUSE of Comics! :taptaptap:

Notice how the closet door is strategically left open for the photo shoot, to reveal more treasured jewels that are waiting to be brought into the processing area. :facepalm:

I noticed the "Mile High" closet in the corner. I don't think that closet door has been closed in years.

shipping_zps8fc4f7ec.jpg

why the video and statements that they were crooks if he was a shill?

shipping_zps8fc4f7ec.jpg

I don't know. Maybe to establish a sympathetic user here?

shipping_zps8fc4f7ec.jpg

I don't know. Maybe to establish a sympathetic user here?

Not sure how much sense that makes, but then, these people showed us pics of their mulching cellar as proof of their legitimacy, so... :shrug:

What if its an insurance scam? Ship 50 bucks of books and insure them for big bucks. Then mail them to buyer (who has an invoice for the big $ books) Then seller complains "I never got the books I ordered" and file an insurance claim with the post office, claiming that the package contents had been removed (that actually legitimately happened to me, i received a taped up empty box from the post office, because apparently the box ripped in transit and the item fell out and they didn't realize it. Luckily it wasn't a comic and could be replaced with another item.) BTW I love how this thread is taking a shyamalanian twist!

So I guess the summary of this thread is that I shouldn't buy the Walking Dead #1 10.0 for $600 that's listed for sale?

I'm sure Jezabel or whatever her name is can hunt it down for you.

She may have used it to drain her pound of bacon this morning.