• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

nope, just 17+ years of collecting pre-hero! Ahh....the memories of actually having to track these books down! Go to a show and maybe see 10-15 total pre-hero books for a whole show! Going through the cbg for classified ads and actually having to call people to see if they still had the book, sending off money orders, and the anticipation of waiting for that book to arrive! And the Gerber Photojournal of comics showing me pre-hero books few ever dreamed of seeing in person.

Those were the days!

Edited by jaster-mereel

nope, just 17+ years of collecting pre-hero! Ahh....the memories of actually having to track these books down! Go to a show and maybe see 10-15 total pre-hero books for a whole show! Going through the cbg for classified ads and actually having to call people to see if they still had the book, sending off money orders, and the anticipation of waiting for that book to arrive! And the Gerber Photojournal of comics showing me pre-hero books few ever dreamed of seeing in person.

Those were the days!

That tune your singin sounds very familiar!

Those were the days!

That tune your singin sounds very familiar!

It's in a different key but, yes, I have heard it before as well.

Gorgeous book! The grey covers are so pretty when you see them in a WM copy! :cloud9:

Amazing copy!! The WM preheros kick the butt of their hero brethren.
Fixed it for you. :sumo: