• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

thanks Karl.... although its funny you mention the color, I think the scanner is playing tricks on that one. #15s are a deeper brown. The colors in all of these scans are off IMO.

it looks dark brown/ dark copper in color in the image posted. It made me think of the Tales ot Astonish 29 cover. Similar colors and sort of similar looking creature.

2x signing, original owner is me!

IMG_03331_zpsc9ceaac1.jpg

And, Rich was kind enough to provide a keeper copy of my very favorite PH story... just a magnificent classic (thumbs u

tos1585.jpg

awesome book Dan, I love the color.

I have a pre CGC STan Lee sigged copy of this... :cloud9:

thanks Karl.... although its funny you mention the color, I think the scanner is playing tricks on that one. #15s are a deeper brown. The colors in all of these scans are off IMO.

it looks dark brown/ dark copper in color in the image posted. It made me think of the Tales ot Astonish 29 cover. Similar colors and sort of similar looking creature.

Similar colors yes (thumbs u and TTA29 is a great cover.

Those are killer Chris! :sick: CONGRATS! :headbang:

Thanks Tom. I feel like I got pretty lucky assembling them as quickly as I did. Not books you see all the time. I started late July and finished in mid March, just over 7 mos.

I"m a little late but what a great set of books!!! :applause:

And, Rich was kind enough to provide a keeper copy of my very favorite PH story... just a magnificent classic (thumbs u

tos1585.jpg