• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,012 posts in this topic

Finally got a copy of Tales to Astonish 29 that presents well and doesn't break the bank. Got a CGC 7.0 copy off heritage Sunday. Is in transit, once I get it I will post a scan.

Finally got a copy of Tales to Astonish 29 that presents well and doesn't break the bank. Got a CGC 7.0 copy off heritage Sunday. Is in transit, once I get it I will post a scan.

Suh-weeeeeeet !!! :headbang:

Congrats! :headbang: That's one I need to upgrade. Mine has a 15 cent sticker plastered onto the cover from some gouging drug store back in the day.

I thought you got Bill's copy.....man that was a pretty book. I wanted it BAD. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That copy on HA was a sweet book. congrats (thumbs u

I thought you got Bill's copy.....man that was a pretty book. I wanted it BAD. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I was very interested I just didn't have the funds at the moment he listed it because I spent my comic buying budget on a cgc 6.5 Planet Comics #6. I had a local comic convention I was doing as a vendor coming up and I was going to use the proceeds from that to buy it. In the interim it sold.

:(

Anyways, here is my cgc 7.0 TTA 29 :)

TTA29cgc70_zps17fc5ef5.jpg

Beautiful books all !

Snagged this last night in the Clink auction:

TOS34_zps65d22e02.jpg

:applause: Congrats! I went after that one too, but dropped out a fair bit behind the eventual winning bid. That's a beauty, and I'm sure I'll regret not going after it a bit harder. Glad it was a fellow follower of this thread that got it!