• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,012 posts in this topic

So who is coming to WW Chicago? It would be good to have some sort of meetup for the denizens of the pre-hero thread. I'm fine with arranging something if people want to set something up. My preferences are any day but Saturday, as I'll probably avoid Saturday completely again this year (it worked really well last year).

I was talking last year after the con to maybe set up a spot for boardies to meet at a certain time or something. I missed a lot of guys last year, and maybe that's a good thing. lol

I was talking last year after the con to maybe set up a spot for boardies to meet at a certain time or something. I missed a lot of guys last year, and maybe that's a good thing. lol

I'm reasonably sure I saw you at least a couple of times last year, but I'm not awesome at randomly approaching strangers to see if they are Dr. X. lol A chance to meet folks I've chatted with on here would be really cool.

So who is coming to WW Chicago? It would be good to have some sort of meetup for the denizens of the pre-hero thread. I'm fine with arranging something if people want to set something up. My preferences are any day but Saturday, as I'll probably avoid Saturday completely again this year (it worked really well last year).

I think I am going, if nothing unforeseen pops up meantime.