• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,012 posts in this topic

That's a great cover (thumbs u

I love those Ditko covers, to bad he only penciled a couple of the TOS and TTA covers.

True, but plenty of good AAF covers. The cover to #9 is one of my favorite covers ever. :cloud9:

AAF08CGC.jpg

AAF09CGC.jpg

I love those Ditko covers, to bad he only penciled a couple of the TOS and TTA covers.

True, but plenty of good AAF covers. The cover to #9 is one of my favorite covers ever. :cloud9:

AAF08CGC.jpg

AAF09CGC.jpg

I agree with you, the cover to issue 9 is quite amazing. I also like the one to issue 13 a lot.

AAF08CGC.jpg

AAF09CGC.jpg

I agree with you, the cover to issue 9 is quite amazing. I also like the one to issue 13 a lot.

Me too. #13 is another top 10 cover for me.

Mmmmmmmmmmm....Red :cloud9:

AmazAdult8.jpg

Pretty much. It's the White Mountain copy.

I just bumped the "registry scores need fixing" thread on pre-hero books. For some reason I thought of it this morning and figured it was time to push for another adjustment. Please add some updated data for our case here.

sweet books guys :headbang:

Courtesy of Bill / Atlasfan is one of my favorites among the group I don't have yet - plus some others I will post later, probably once in hand

TTA_09a_zpsb104fb7f.jpeg

Bill has some really nice books available....I'm surprised the WM copy of TTA 5 is still there.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

sweet books guys :headbang:

Courtesy of Bill / Atlasfan is one of my favorites among the group I don't have yet - plus some others I will post later, probably once in hand

TTA_09a_zpsb104fb7f.jpeg

I love that "Godzilla" cover! (thumbs u