• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

hey

...Always loved the TOS 11......and your copy looks so nice..... pushing 8.0 I'd guess.... the perfect grade for these.....solid enough to read still, but not so HG that you're scared to touch them...... not that there isn't plenty to love in a low grade reader.... and these books were meant to be read.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Page 666

Perfect page for this thread and its story content... :devil:

DAMN.....I remember when we were gloating over hitting page 100...... GOD BLESS...

Love the JIM jimbo...was there not another Sorcerer story in Strange Tales?I have a beat up copy somewhere...Brownish cover...81? As a guess..(Im.wrong...I was thinking 71...)

Yes,666 :devil: unless you've your pages set different like a pooperparty!

Comicdey,I'm still.reeling from your TOS #11...banana dance nice! :banana:

Edited by porcupine48

It has a light stain on the BC, keeping it from a technical high grade, but it presents in hand like an 8.5......I like books like that. The covers are white and the pages nearly white, with full gloss. Pretty copies of these Pre Hero books have always been a rare find....so I don't mind a back cover defect to make it more in my income bracket. GOD BLESS...

Yeeks there have been some mighty nice looking pre-heroes showing up here! Mine are like country cousins but I love them anyways.

So here is the start of my pre-hero collecting. Only seven at this point.

Three JIMs:

jm55-cover_zpsmzdqmaxz.jpg

jim59-cover_zpsairiqwph.jpg

jim80-cover_zpsbbplfguv.jpg

And four assorted. Its weird but the Marvel Chipping makes me nostalgic!

ST98-cover_zps7ou3meew.jpg

uncanny46-cover_zps6jkpdtse.jpg

wom7-cover_zpsupzjboqo.jpg

wos6-cover_zpspe8cgp58.jpg

Cool books!! :headbang:

.....Pov, I hate to be the one...... but the inclusion of Atlas post codes with Everett covers is an insidious move by your subconscious mind to dance you back into the PCH Arena...... your fate is sealed..... perhaps it always was..... :baiting: GOD BLESS....

Edited by jimjum12

It has a light stain on the BC, keeping it from a technical high grade, but it presents in hand like an 8.5......I like books like that. The covers are white and the pages nearly white, with full gloss. Pretty copies of these Pre Hero books have always been a rare find....so I don't mind a back cover defect to make it more in my income bracket. GOD BLESS...

Back cover defects are a dream for me...helps me afford em,like you said...actually,just FINDING an issue in any shape sometimes...hehehe