• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

Sorry for the bad scan but here's and example 1961

tta24-1.jpg[/img]

Sick book.

Yeah, but only OW pages...

It's so sad when you have to settle for a nm- WM with off-white pages. :kidaround:

Beautiful book! :cloud9:

The TTA 5 is a personal fav of mine also....I love those Chris Rule inking jobs. H e reminds me of Chic Stone...in fact, I used to think they ere the same person until Alter Ego set me straight. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

If the cover colors match the page quality it is certainly a possibility but you'd have to crack it out of the slab to be certain.

:taptaptap:

Cool book Porc!! :foryou: Can't go wrong with a #1 issue, even if the monster looks a little friendly!!

Thank you fine sir.Believe it or not,the top 3/4 are nice,glossy,white pages.

The Ditko story is like a prototype to Dr Graves/Strange.When my 3 gets here

I will be 17 away from total run completion!No 35 or 27 yet though...

(I do have the elusive 28)

I was getting pretty excited about the upcomming prospect of 8.0's pre-hero Atlas/ Marvel Monster books. So I go check to see if the books have multiplied, poof gone. Does anyone know if these books belonged to a boardie. There was sweet JIM 65 9.0. (shrug) It was on clink auction March

Edited by crimson dynamo