• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

Beautiful Everett cover!!! It reminds of a classic pre-code story of a girl and her protective dolly. :applause:

jim48atCGCinv-163056.jpg

Thank you gentlemen!! :headbang::acclaim::banana: (thumbs u One of my favorite parts of collecting the preheros is posting them here. The fellowship, knowledge, humor + love of these great books shines through here + makes the already terrific fun of collecting them that much more rewarding. (worship) (worship) :cloud9: :cloud9:

I hadn't noticed this before, but these 2 books that were on the newstand at the same time + share the same issue number have the same red fading to orange fading to yellow backgrounds:

TOS3.jpg

ta3001.jpg

The also share the same general perspective + the same choice of coloring on the lettering of the title. Here's another book that has a similar background, title lettering coloring + perspective:

TTA9.jpg

I hadn't noticed this before, but these 2 books that were on the newstand at the same time + share the same issue number have the same red fading to orange fading to yellow backgrounds:

TOS3.jpg

ta3001.jpg

The also share the same general perspective + the same choice of coloring on the lettering of the title. Here's another book that has a similar background, title lettering coloring + perspective:

TTA9.jpg

Cool! Good observation Rich! (thumbs u You can imagine some kid in '59 doin' a double take on that one...

Edited by trmoore54