• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,012 posts in this topic

Anybody win any of the early Strange Tales in tonight's Clink auction? I was shut out. Prices were very healthy!

..... same here. The 45 was real nice for the grade at 6.0..... and went totally crazy. I was bidding on 8, 16, 27, 40, and 45. The 40 was VERY healthy for a 4.0. I would have gone higher on the 8 but I made commitments on a time payment with a boardie. It was a nice run.... whoever put them up. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...I know I must sound like a broken record.... but the stories in ST 83 are real good....ESPECIALLY Grogg..... GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

ST 89 may be my favorite pre hero Marvel issue of all.... I never get tired of Fin Fang Foom..... I've read it dozens of times.... and Grogg is nearly as good. GOD BLESS...

I'm getting some renewed faith in eBay lately, I must say. This is the third or fourth decent pre-hero buy I've made there in the past few months, and the price was certainly right.

I'm finding a lot of enjoyment in buying raw books lately. Nice graded copies are great, but there is something about making a solid raw purchase that is really satisfying. I think that may be the way I go with the majority of JIM to keep costs down.

JIM53.jpg