• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,011 posts in this topic

:whistle:

Hey Rich! :hi: Happy New Year! :headbang: :headbang:

And nice books posted the last few pages all! Not on the boards as much anymore...still love the books though... :cloud9:

And their collectors of course! :insane:

Happy New Year, Tom!! :headbang::headbang: I'm in the same boat as well. However, that boat saw some big fishes on the Bay today that practically jumped right in!! :takeit: Now I just have to figure out how to pay for them!! :juggle::insane::ohnoez:

Edited by Korvac Saga

This thread has been really quiet lately. Did any boardies pick up anything on Ebay tonight?

I won the Strange Tales #4 and 16. :cloud9:

I picked up a couple of books in C4less's auctions, although I would've liked far more. Suffice to say they won't be for resale. lol

(TTA 3 and JIM 45, in case you were wondering).

Snagged a couple from the c4less auction Sunday night. Seemed to be competing with a user "a*******a" on a regular basis - (e*******r here) :hi:

First is the JIM 63:

JIM_63_zpsiyjvjavt.jpg

JIM_63_FULL_zpsdtqaq3ey.jpg

-bc

Barely stayed up late enough to win this TTA 23

Kirby monster pants!!! :cloud9:

TTA_23_zpsbcjps1zd.jpg

TTA_23_FULL_zpseutqd3om.jpg

Seemed to be "dark blue cover night" for me.

Lost out on a couple others - bidding seemed solid on the PHM books in general.

Hope to see others posted!

-bc

(TTA 3 and JIM 45, in case you were wondering).

I'm wondering why there are no pics? :baiting:

Here you go, Doc...

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

That JIM45 is gorgeous. Usually, I stay in the post-Atlas implosion era, but that book with the Everett cover had me thinking about expanding my collecting interests.....very glad to see a boardie won it!

-bc

This thread has been really quiet lately. Did any boardies pick up anything on Ebay tonight?

Great job !! is Strange Tales the next complete run you are working on ?

that would be an amazing accomplishment !!

I have a Want List with all the titles listed. I would love to finish them all, but the price of one or two is nose bleed high. Just winning those two was over 500. I do not think I will ever finish Strange Tales, (but I did say the same thing about Amazing and FF runs years back) but it's fun chipping away. Maybe one day.

Great job !! is Strange Tales the next complete run you are working on ?

that would be an amazing accomplishment !!

I have a Want List with all the titles listed. I would love to finish them all, but the price of one or two is nose bleed high. Just winning those two was over 500. I do not think I will ever finish Strange Tales, (but I did say the same thing about Amazing and FF runs years back) but it's fun chipping away. Maybe one day.

I love your pursuit so much Frankie...I may start buying books to fill your holes instead of mine... :headbang:

Does that sound right? :insane: