• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super service from CGC

22 posts in this topic

Kudos to CGC!!

I dropped off two books for reholders at the Florida Supercon on Friday (7/5) and received them back from CGC on Saturday (7/13). One week!!

Thanks to CGC for the terrific service!!

Jeff

Ditto here. I submitted a cracked slab-reholder request and a warped slab-reholder request on Friday (7/5), and my books came in this morning.

Bravo.

Seriously?? Looks like some priorities need to be changed. Maybe it's just me.

If you can't understand why it's faster for CGC to put an already-graded book in a new plastic holder, as opposed to having a raw book go through the entire grading process, then, yes, it is just you.

Kudos to CGC!!

I dropped off two books for reholders at the Florida Supercon on Friday (7/5) and received them back from CGC on Saturday (7/13). One week!!

Jeff

:censored:

I left the box of like 12 cracked holders and 3 books with the wrong labels on them sitting on my dining room table when i left for Supercon Sunday morning :facepalm:

If you can't understand why it's faster for CGC to put an already-graded book in a new plastic holder, as opposed to having a raw book go through the entire grading process, then, yes, it is just you.

I liked how you thought I had no common sense. That wasn't the point sir. (thumbs u

I liked how you thought I had no common sense. That wasn't the point sir. (thumbs u

What was the point, then?

Already said it. No need to get specific and start an argument over the Internet. We are better than that.

Kudos to CGC!!

Jeff

I left the box of like 12 cracked holders and 3 books with the wrong labels on them sitting on my dining room table when i left for Supercon Sunday morning :facepalm:

Kudos to CGC. :banana:

Kudos to CGC!!

Jeff

It was for the best. They do not accept reholder submissions at cons anymore.

Already said it. No need to get specific and start an argument over the Internet. We are better than that.

You may have alluded to it, but you didn't say it. :shrug:

:baiting:

I submitted comics to CGC 3 weeks ago and arrived today for fast track moderns.

They are doing great lately in my eyes....plus both books came back 9.8!

Nice to see a positive thread. :)

aren't reholder books subject to regrading?

Only if the book looks like it's been damaged or multiple corner posts have been cracked.

This...otherwise is takes less than ten minutes to put the new holder back.. and a couple of days for it to be shipped out, because everything is shipped in batches.

:baiting:

Sniff. A totally, 100% positive post by the OP. And it only took about three hours for it to (at least try) to get derailed and negative.