• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Anybody know if Matthew will be on site at SDCC? He's not listed as a guest, but I know some of you have an inside track on that sort of thing ;)

Anybody know if Matthew will be on site at SDCC? He's not listed as a guest, but I know some of you have an inside track on that sort of thing ;)

Both Chris and Matt from MD will be at SDCC. Signing schedules are still TBD.

-shawn

Manifest Destiny is one of my favorite books! Love the art, and the direction the story is going. I only wish I'd managed to pick up an Ottley #1 before it took off.

I remember looking at #1 on the rack when it came out and passed on it. Man, did I regret that. So last month I decided to pull the trigger. I figured I might as well get in on this series while the prices are decent. I am missing the LBCC variant but all and all not bad for $150 to include shipping.

imagejpg5_zpsd05a6abe.jpg

In the last month or so, I don't think any issues of MD are actively "sought after". LBCC is still up there but Ottley and #1 1st print prices are dropping like a stone, I guess everyone here has a 9.8 or 2 going by the census (Regular cover = 255 blue 9.8, Ottley = 107 blue 9.8)

I'm enjoying this issue so far. Just picked up the TPB on a whim at a comic store while I was out of town. I haven't started buying #1s, variants, etc. because I got caught up with NWM when it first came out. I'm just going to enjoy MD and read instead of collect. lol

Can't wait to see where this series goes.

In the last month or so, I don't think any issues of MD are actively "sought after". LBCC is still up there but Ottley and #1 1st print prices are dropping like a stone, I guess everyone here has a 9.8 or 2 going by the census (Regular cover = 255 blue 9.8, Ottley = 107 blue 9.8)

Yeah it's crashing hard, if you have any i'd get out now.

I have one full regular set left with an Ottley (no LBCC). I didn't get any graded, but they're all 9.8's if I decide to down the road. I was thinking about slabbing them at Philly WW, then I checked the census and decided to only get books done that weren't in abundance

I have a difference of opinion. I don't see the prices crashing...they were inflated and have settled at a nice price. I bet they float around the current sales for a bit and slow rise back up over the next few months.

Anyhow, anyone looking to sell cheap, I am your huckleberry. Cant have too many of an awesome book.

I have an LBCC but wonder if I should cash out now while the going is good. With the scarcity of this particular book, I'm wondering if I should just hang onto this particular variant just in case?

I have an LBCC but wonder if I should cash out now while the going is good. With the scarcity of this particular book, I'm wondering if I should just hang onto this particular variant just in case?

As the guys said, they are dropping like stones. You should sell it to me super cheap. lolol

I have a difference of opinion. I don't see the prices crashing...they were inflated and have settled at a nice price. I bet they float around the current sales for a bit and slow rise back up over the next few months.

Anyhow, anyone looking to sell cheap, I am your huckleberry. Cant have too many of an awesome book.

This is my thinking too. If they keep putting out good stories and art, this is a winner imo.

As the guys said, they are dropping like stones. You should sell it to me super cheap. lolol

A+ for effort! :P

:signfunny:

hm

A far different tenor of posts than in the spring. Perhaps there was some speculation involved in the book's price rise after all.

Hope slym didn't invest all his money. He might have to get a job. :grin: