• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

Kevin Feige told the Empire Magazin, that the the title is 'borrowed' from the comic, but bears no relation to that arc.
I'm glad that's out there now. Since Wolverine and Invisible Woman were so central to the comic book storyline, that would require some major rewriting to make the movie fit. Something simpler will be more approachable for the audience as well.

My only concern is: I hope that every Avengers gets to fight some charismatic villains and not ony an Robot army which was created by Ultron.

I would imagine the Ultron consciousness to be in multiple bodies at once. I just hope the plot doesn't resolve on a virus uploaded to his system, but rather a creative means of smashing the out of him.

Kevin Feige told the Empire Magazin, that the the title is 'borrowed' from the comic, but bears no relation to that arc.
I'm glad that's out there now. Since Wolverine and Invisible Woman were so central to the comic book storyline, that would require some major rewriting to make the movie fit. Something simpler will be more approachable for the audience as well.

My only concern is: I hope that every Avengers gets to fight some charismatic villains and not ony an Robot army which was created by Ultron.

I would imagine the Ultron consciousness to be in multiple bodies at once. I just hope the plot doesn't resolve on a virus uploaded to his system, but rather a creative means of smashing the out of him.

avengers22ultronunlimit.jpg

What kind of impact will this have on subsequent issues? I know for Thanos there was an impact to issues outside of Iron Man 55 like Logan's Run 6, what do we think will happen for Ultron?

I always liked Avengers 67, I felt this book was under valued. Great cover artwork.

avengers22ultronunlimit.jpg

Yeah, like that, only without so much words-having. Really, I hope they will avoid the cliches of fists to face, large modes of transport to the head and disappearing into a vat of molten steel.

Something like getting him to the dark side of the moon, having Hulk put him in a full nelson while Thor slams an asteroid into him at full ramming speed, with an impact visible from Earth.

That would at least set the stage for the cosmic-level battle against Thanos.

Or, Hawkeye shoots an arrow into his mouth.

Oh boy, UlTRON, he's awesome, well, now we can all count on avengers 54,55,57 to explode and inflate in price, probs the best place to find a good deal is at a LCS were there might be a copy hiding around we're nobody notices

Last night when the news broke, the soonest-ending auction on Ebay featuring #54 and #55 (and three other books) jumped from $56 in 5 days to $102 in 30 minutes. This morning, with three hours left, it jumped to $154. It's gonna get silly out there.

Got my copy purchased, so no worries here. :)

Peace,

Chip

Me, too. Just last night! I recall passing up a FF 52 a year ago at 1/3 of the price it sells for now. I wasn't making that mistake again.

Oh boy, UlTRON, he's awesome, well, now we can all count on avengers 54,55,57 to explode and inflate in price, probs the best place to find a good deal is at a LCS were there might be a copy hiding around we're nobody notices

Last night when the news broke, the soonest-ending auction on Ebay featuring #54 and #55 (and three other books) jumped from $56 in 5 days to $102 in 30 minutes. This morning, with three hours left, it jumped to $154. It's gonna get silly out there.

1 hour left and its at $165, I'm going to guess it ends around $240