• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 55!!!

84 posts in this topic

So If I list a CGC 9.6 on eBay tonight starting at $1 with no reserve, what's it going to hammer at?

Predictions, please... hm

More than it's worth but less than you think.

So If I list a CGC 9.6 on eBay tonight starting at $1 with no reserve, what's it going to hammer at?

First to sell are the first to win.

Should be fun to watch. I just listed it.

I cant believe what is going on with this book. Didn't see this even with Thanos and IM 55. IM55 went up but not like this. This is like a overnight musical sensation. The prices are insane. Book on Friday that were $35 are now $350 . Low grade going for hundreds.

I agree, these prices don't make sense, but I am not complaining if it takes away from interest in Iron Man #55 so I can get more.

I just put in my bid :wishluck:

I just put in my bid :wishluck:

Good luck! (thumbs u

^^

Prices dipped a little this week buuuuttttt....

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/08/03/thanos-keeps-rising-first-appearance-in-iron-man-55-hits-9000/

with iron man 55 STILL going up...I wonder if it will translate into Avengers 55 going up more....I see iron man 55 as a test case for avengers 55?

Clearly, the buyer believed he was buying the first 9.9. Of course, the article doesn't mention the other 9.8 just languishing on Clink's website with a high best offer of less than $3k. Silly article.