• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2014, July 23-27, San Diego, Ca.

642 posts in this topic

I submitted before 9:03.

I didn't get one of my 6 choices, but fortunately I checked the "any downtown hotel" box, and I got a great location at the corner of 5th and Broadway. It's more than I had hoped to pay (especially since I'm there from Tuesday through Monday), but at least I've got a hotel.

My first SDCC.

I hope nobody was waiting on this.

http://www.comic-con.org/toucan/no-badge-resale-comic-con-international-2014

In past years Comic-Con International has been able to hold a sale of returned and unallocated badges in June. Unfortunately, due to an extremely low rate of refunds and cancellations this year, we are not able to hold a resale of Comic-Con 2014 badges. Thank you for your support and understanding.

In past years Comic-Con International has been able to hold a sale of returned and unallocated badges in June. Unfortunately, due to an extremely low rate of refunds and cancellations this year, we are not able to hold a resale of Comic-Con 2014 badges. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Yeah I saw that earlier today. I was hoping for a slight chance there since I only have Thurs/Sun tix! Oh well. If anyone out there wants to profit off of selling me an exhibitor badge, let me know!

Kill me. I still remember walking the same day and buying tix. Then buying Tix for next years show at SDCC. Then the last few years 3-5 chances to get tix. Almost impossible to get tix now.

In case anyone here is a fan of the TruTV show Impractical Jokers (I'm a HUGE fan) they are having a show at the San Diego Civic Theater on Saturday, July 26th at 7:30. I just bought my tix. Shall be a great way to spend the last night at the big con!

I have a five-day badge for the con but I currently don't have a room. Anyone wishing to share a room at a three- or four-star hotel either in town or at Hotel Circle in Mission Valley where shuttle service is provided. Hoping to find a board member or even a dealer.

Thanks!

Steve

I have a five-day badge for the con but I currently don't have a room. Anyone wishing to share a room at a three- or four-star hotel either in town or at Hotel Circle in Mission Valley where shuttle service is provided. Hoping to find a board member or even a dealer.

Thanks!

Steve

There were still rooms in mission valley last time I looked.

besides the one that are the special guests

Adi Granov

Chris Burnham (asked him last Saturday at a signing)

Peter Nguyen

Todd Nauck

are the ones I know so far...

I want to know if Matt Groening is going

He is usually there, but never has a table -- at least not in the last 5 years. I think he does one or two lottery signings at the Bongo booth.