• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I haven't gotten a strike....

(shrug)

What about balls?

Yeah, I've gotten a strike. For posting pictures of hot cosplay women.

Maybe they weren't hot enough. Try again.

She was pretty hot. It was an Iron Man/Woman cosplayer. I can now only do the occasional drive-by bikini girl posting.

I haven't gotten a strike....

(shrug)

What about balls?

Yeah, I've gotten a strike. For posting pictures of hot cosplay women.

Maybe they weren't hot enough. Try again.

She was pretty hot. It was an Iron Man/Woman cosplayer. I can now only do the occasional drive-by bikini girl posting.

Send me that pic please... I need something to do between 8:04 and 8:07 tonight :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

I got zero strikes in 6.5 years, then 3 strikes in a month.

Was it really *me* that was the issue, or the person making that decision....?

meh

It wasn't you

If it was you, it wouldn't have suddenly happened after 6.5 years

meh

Whoever it is that thinks it's necessary to hit the notify button on my posts, please stop.

Thank you.

Whoever it is that thinks it's necessary to hit the notify button on my posts, please stop.

Thank you.

lol

Some people get their 15 minutes of fame through the notify button. I still think it shouldn't be anonymous.

meh

Thank you.

O, good lord!!! :facepalm: on the notify.

Thank you.

lol

Some people get their 15 minutes of fame through the notify button. I still think it shouldn't be anonymous.

Its being anonymous makes it some weak- fame.

Thank you.

lol

I'm just tired of it. There's nothing wrong with what I posted, it has nothing to do with anyone but me, and it's just someone trying to get something to stick with moderation to "get me in trouble."

It's being done by someone with a serious grudge, who doesn't realize that they do far more harm to themselves carrying this around than they could ever do to me.

It's harassment, plain and simple. This IS the thread to talk about strikes, after all. I'm not bringing it up in every thread, every day.

:eyeroll:

Thank you.

lol

I have never used the notify button. :acclaim: