• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soooo Thanos now Ultron who's next on the undervalued villains list?

194 posts in this topic

What about Stryfe?

I believe his 1st appearance is the affordable NM 86, which also has the small Cable cameo.

Haven't heard any rumors for the X-Force baddie, but if they go the 90s route, it's a possibility.

Also believe in Sinister, Apocalypse, and Hobby.

Thoughts on the Supes/Bats villain?

Doomsday? (would be cool not saying it fits)

The first character I thought of when reading this thread was Apocalypse.

Kang was the first character I thought of when reading this thread and much like Apocalypse, they've both received lots of votes.

On a different note, JIM #85, first Loki appearance is still criminally undervalued.

If we are talking about Daredevil I’d vote the Cobra and Mr. Hyde.

I know post-Miller people don’t know them as Matt’s adversaries but they were incredibly cool… :cloud9:

I'd agree with Hyde... Cobra? meh Seemed like a reject from the Masters of the Universe series! :grin:

How about the The Purple Man? hm

hm

roomalteredagain_zpse13fb890.jpg

I think Apocalypse is already getting a bump just because Bishop has been confirmed for DoFP

Probably only get hotter. Well deserved in my estimation.

Stryfe would also fit well within a DoFP scenario. In his timeline he was one of Apocalypse's highest ranking generals.

Which was the clone again? Cable or Stryfe?

I think Apocalypse is already getting a bump just because Bishop has been confirmed for DoFP

Stryfe would also fit well within a DoFP scenario. In his timeline he was one of Apocalypse's highest ranking generals.

Stryfe

Stryfe

:cloud9:

I am still liking X-Factor 6 - Apocalypse

Vin Diesel as Apocalypse? I could see that too. Besides, Apocalypse seems more of an imposing movie villain than Mr. Sinister.

You are correct, but X-factor 6 has already seen an increase. I am sure it will climb again, but its around a $25 in NM right now.

X-men 221 I like currently.