• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Early Amazing AZ Comic Con Thread

181 posts in this topic

Nobody has. ;)

Part of an OO collection I bought a few years back. I figured Mike would have more luck with them and AA is close to Christmas that I have to bring a gift, right?

Some big Announcements for the con just hit:

*Walking Dead #1 Exclusive Variant is given away FREE to the fans. New cover by Rob Liefeld.

*and Rob Liefeld- creator of Deadpool, Cable, X-Force is coming to the convention

For more info, check out:

http://amazingarizonacomiccon.com/2013/12/rob-liefeld-covers-walking-dead-for-amazing-arizona-comic-con/

*Walking Dead #1 Exclusive Variant is given away FREE to the fans. New cover by Rob Liefeld.

*and Rob Liefeld- creator of Deadpool, Cable, X-Force is coming to the convention

http://amazingarizonacomiccon.com/2013/12/rob-liefeld-covers-walking-dead-for-amazing-arizona-comic-con/

Twice on the same page

tumblr_mbeacveUWM1qg9iulo1_400.gif

Will the colour also be available for sale?

Branget- the Color Variant will be available for FREE for each full priced admission to the show. This can be for a Single Day, a 3day Admission, or with one of our VIP Packages. If someone were to buy multiple tickets, they would get additional books, but as per our agreement with Skybound, these are not to be purchased separately.

Print run will not be determined until last possible moment, based on unique/full price tickets. Unlike the Walking Dead Exclusives released through Wizard, any extra copies will be returned and destroyed by Skybound. There will be no "back doorring" of this product...

We still have a some BIG Walking Dead announcements still left-

i mean in ADDITION to Robert Kirkman..

in addition to Exclusive TWD #1 color and B&Ws...

in addition to cover artist Rob Liefeld coming to the show...

in addition to a Zombie Sketch Booth featuring Walking Dead Artists from the card series...

there's a few more moves left too

Branget- as we get final confirmations we will keep posting more and more names.

Jim Lee is not unfortunately coming to this year's con- he was at our event last year in Phoenix, and drew sketches for the fans. He was also at Las Vegas last year too. He has an open invitation to come to any convention we organize, no questions asked.

Ditto for Claremont- he would be a great guest- one of the few people i really would dig working with that i haven't yet. And Whilce-I think he is overseas right now, with friends and family...

But be on the look out for a few more names, who have some nice bodies of work too