• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Early Amazing AZ Comic Con Thread

181 posts in this topic

Very exited for this years Amazing Arizona Con, attended the last 2 years and had a blast.

IMO much better than the Phx Con, unless your into toys and cosplay. (shrug)

I'll be sure to stop by Mikes booth and say hi. :hi:

Brandon

Very exited for this years Amazing Arizona Con, attended the last 2 years and had a blast.

IMO much better than the Phx Con, unless your into toys and cosplay. (shrug)

I'll be sure to stop by Mikes booth and say hi. :hi:

Brandon

(thumbs u

Well I bought the tickets for Sunday. Surprised it came to 60.00 for 2 on Sunday after fees. I dang well better be worth it. :sumo:

It will be if you bring enough money. :baiting:

hm

FF1- 6.0 :foryou:

I would have to sell a cover :cry:

maybe the Tales of a Zombie hmmmm

http://www.groupon.com/deals/amazing-arizona-comic-con-4

Here is a link for a good deal on one day passes if you plan on only going for one day.

Cool deal just remember the freebies such as the Walking Dead variant are only available with a full price admission ticket not discounted tickets. The groupon will not qualify you to get those.

Well I bought the tickets for Sunday. Surprised it came to 60.00 for 2 on Sunday after fees. I dang well better be worth it. :sumo:

It will be if you bring enough money. :baiting:

hm

FF1- 6.0 :foryou:

I would have to sell a cover :cry:

maybe the Tales of a Zombie hmmmm

Do it!

:banana:

Still have my want list?

I do and will be sorting books next week to see what all I have for several buyers including you. You may have to lock Mike out as he is in the same storage facility as I am.

Comic con is approaching fast! This is going to be my first time attending a con AND cosplaying. Any one here going as well? I'll be Zatanna Zatara and my sisters will be Sailor Scouts. Would love to hear about other cosplayers that will be there :)

Feel free to also give me a few tips on going to comic con, since i'm a newbie!

Welcome to the boards. Tip #1 Save all of your comic money to spend at Ed's booth, he has the best comics at the best prices.

Tip #2 After that, swing by my booth, we have the most interesting heated debates over comic minutia these are free or at least discounted for board members. Just look for this guy:

MikesLogoSkeleton.gif

Haha. I had to buy 3 tickets for Sunday. It turns out my daughter can get in for free at the Phoenix Comicon, but not this one. :sorry: And she's way too tall to pass off as under 10. :)

Looking forward to the convention though.