• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Early Amazing AZ Comic Con Thread

181 posts in this topic

Yes its super early, but I'm pretty excited as Robert Kirkman is apparently coming. Any of you gentlemen or ladies coming out to AZ Comicon? I'll be with my wife, and we'll be Bane and Poison Ivy. Would love to put some faces to names!

Yes its super early, but I'm pretty excited as Robert Kirkman is apparently coming. Any of you gentlemen or ladies coming out to AZ Comicon? I'll be with my wife, and we'll be Bane and Poison Ivy. Would love to put some faces to names!

Your wife's not going to shave her head, is she? She's going to use a latex bald cap?

:kidaround:

Your wife's not going to shave her head, is she? She's going to use a latex bald cap?

Well, thats the easy part, I still gotta fit into the ivy latex body suit.

Well, thats the easy part, I still gotta fit into the ivy latex body suit.

lol (thumbs u

I'll be there with two ten foot booths this time and plenty of books. I always do 20% off for boardies. I will most likely be taking submissions again at this show and should have a witness available for SS verification. Just look for this guy:

MikesLogoSkeleton.gif

I got $5 or 30 days out :devil:

That would be a good guess he does not even have registration up yet either to buy memberships.

Don't worry he will have badges available about 2 weeks before the con and the guest list announced probably around the time I land in Phoenix. :jokealert:

I just hope they don't start adding celebs and keep the focus on comic creators like years past.

Great con, seriously one of my favorites but it's the same story every year.