• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i need directions.

34 posts in this topic

I know about comiclink, and heritage, and worldwide and comicconnect.

is there any other place, besides ebay, to buy highgrade slabbed books? and I don't mean someplace that has like 12 books listed.

thanks

Those prices seem REALLY high. I don't have GPA anymore, but those are crazy.

Bob's prices are very fair. :gossip:

I've dealt with Bob numerous times on some fairly pricey books and the prices were always more than fair. Either right at or below GPA for common type books and priced accordingly and fair for more rare or uber HG books.

Storms is da man! (worship)

I have more than 12...detective27.com

No disrespect towards your books as you have a nice inventory with some real gems like that World's Finest #2.

Your site has something I have never seen before in my life and that really should be showcased.

http://www.detective27.com/comicsonsteps.htm

Those prices seem REALLY high. I don't have GPA anymore, but those are crazy.

Edit: I guess they aren't as bad as I thought.

Bob does take offers and has a lot of books on consignment. I just snapped up an X-Men 94 CGC 9.4 with OW/W pages for $1200! He also offers great service.

Deals can be had, much like Comic Link.

BTW to the OP: Other great dealers include Vintage Comics, Greg Reece Comics, Columbia Comics, and in the sales thread occasionally several great board members like FoolKiller will list some great books at great prices as well!