• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

August CLink Focused Auction Thread

210 posts in this topic

I'd love to pick up a Mystery Tales ...

Didn't you recently pick up the Northford #2 from Val in June and then flip it a month later on ebay? Not that there's anything wrong with that; however, there's a big difference between loving for the joy of holding and loving for the purpose of profiting from.

:preach:

Dang! Can't get away with anything around this place! lol

Tht wsnt vry smrt

Yes - to pay for medical bills - sometimes it's just part of life - but you're clueless as to my motivation.

Not any more. I hope the medical situation worked out.

I hereby proclaim:

I am screwed if I win all the books I just bid on.

I REALLY want to win two of them.

Come to think of it:

I'll be screwed if I win just those two.

hey Rob - -- are you still planning to update your best comics lists etc?

$8100.00 and the auction isn't 5 hours old.

I thought the fact that the 8.0 was out there would keep it below $10 K. Now it seems likely to sail past that amount and easily set a romance comic record. The Action 1 of romance! :D

I am in the middle of doing so, in a more interactive format:

https://github.com/roblarsen/-100k-club

I'll have a demo site up soon for people here to look at. The data, right now, is just a port of what I had before. Once I have all the old stuff ported over to the new format, I'm going to go about updating for the past two years and with new census data, etc.