• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

post your favorite romance covers
4 4

636 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Yorick said:

I just went and bought myself a copy.  Could not resist this cover.  Any idea who did these painted covers?

I'm not sure, but I have an idea who might know...

Calling Dr. Love... calling Dr. Love...

19 minutes ago, Yorick said:

I just went and bought myself a copy.  Could not resist this cover.  Any idea who did these painted covers?

Most of the Ace painted covers were previously printed as pulp covers for their huge line of romance dime novels. I think there is an index but Dr. Love may know more. There was also a pretty in depth history of Ace in a fairly recent issue of Alter Ego.

Edited by MrBedrock

23 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Most of the Ace painted covers were previously printed as pulp covers for their huge line of romance dime novels. I think there is an index but Dr. Love may know more. There was also a pretty in depth history of Ace in a fairly recent issue of Alter Ego.

59383f2be7e1e_ScreenShot2017-06-07at1_59_31PM.png.1e69748add23e7b970b4e5f4b9bc7193.png