• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ben Affleck is Batman!

624 posts in this topic

So that means Batman will be taller than Superman??

Ben Affleck is 6' 4"

Henry Cavill is 6' 1"

Aren't they supposed to be the same height or Superman supposed to be a little taller. (shrug)

I remember all the fans were angry when Keaton was casted as Batman,and he turned out great.

He was a solid Bruce Wayne, but his puffy cheeks and pouty lips in a Batman mask always looked goofy to me.

I'll judge him after seeing it, I was definitely in on the nay saying that was Heath Ledger as Joker...I just couldn't see it at all based on his past roles. After seeing him I was shocked at how cool it really was. It was a different Joker, but still awesome. Hopefully I'll be amazed like that :) fingers crossed.

So that means Batman will be taller than Superman??

Ben Affleck is 6' 4"

Henry Cavill is 6' 1"

Aren't they supposed to be the same height or Superman supposed to be a little taller. (shrug)

Hugh Jackman - 6'2"

Wolverine - um, definitely NOT 6'2"! (5'3")

:grin:

I think he can pull off Batman. But not Bruce Wayne.

Agreed. Batman is easy. But the nuances of Bruce Wayne - if done right - might not jibe with Afleck. He's just not that guy for Bruce Wayne.

Ben Afflack as Batman? What, was George Clooney not returning your calls? What a way to destroy a franchise. Is Batman being written as a total D-bag? If so, then it might work. Otherwise, I have no intention of seeing this movie, and I'm a life long Batman reader. This is just awful news.

Ben Afflack as Batman? What, was George Clooney not returning your calls? What a way to destroy a franchise. Is Batman being written as a total D-bag? If so, then it might work. Otherwise, I have no intention of seeing this movie, and I'm a life long Batman reader. This is just awful news.

+1