• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention (LSCC) March 15 &16 2014

344 posts in this topic

is this what we are referring to "How far's the Ibis away from the LSCC, in relation to Custom House Excel? Just around he corner, staggering, or taxi distance?

i thought this question was asking how far is each from the LSCC (excel)? if not excuse me and i will hide back in my corner lol

Is the con good what are dealers like there

Pretty much all the major US and UK dealers were there year, along with US publishers and like Darren says, which over Con can say they have had Stan Lee, Neal Adams and J Scott Campbell in the last 2 years. (thumbs u

o wait no you're right, i should be the one going away to the corner :sorry:

No worries, fellas .. it'll be one or the other that I'll be staying at .. or in the broom-closet, if all the rooms are gone :)

I'll also be going. It will be my first time :)

Booked the Ibis Hotel as it's pretty close to the con.

Does anyone know if CGC will attend? Will they accept coupon submissions at the show?

Anybody? :)

I'm certain that CGC themselves won't be attending but there will be people accepting submissions to them.

The Limited Edition Comix MegaBooth is booked. Two guests confirmed with hopefully a further one to follow. Love this show, can't wait 'till March.

Congrats to he who cannot be named and the whole organising team on making this a world class show in only two years.

The Limited Edition Comix MegaBooth is booked. Two guests confirmed with hopefully a further one to follow. Love this show, can't wait 'till March.

Congrats to he who cannot be named and the whole organising team on making this a world class show in only two years.

(worship):applause:(worship)

LSCCFB2014Banner_zps25ae8e4d.jpeg

London Super Comic Convention 2014 Website

Now that the website is live and the dates have been announced. Whose going?

Tickets are available via their website and via their Facebook Page!

Names announced to date:

• Arthur Adams

• Charlie Adlard

• Mark Buckingham

• Howard Chaykin

• Joyce Chin

• Frank Cho

• Mike Collins

• Gary Frank

• Sean Phillips

• Chris Weston

The 2nd set of 10 names have just been announced:

Ian Churchill

Katie Cook

Alan Davis

Mark Farmer

Adi Granov

Roger Langridge

John Layman

Dan Slott

Tom Palmer

Brian Wood

Dan Slott and Adi Granov appearing courtesy of and exclusively at the Limited Edition Comix Booth. We are delighted to welcome these two giants of the comic book world back to London following the huge success of last year.

But, there's more! We have a further big name to announce shortly. We are also looking into doing not one but two exclusive covers for the show, both of which will heavily feature the work of our three guests.

We would like to thank Dan and Adi (and of course our as yet unnamed third guest) for working with us yet again (our 4th con with Adi and 3rd with Dan).

Can't wait until March! :banana:

Dan Slott and Adi Granov appearing courtesy of and exclusively at the Limited Edition Comix Booth. We are delighted to welcome these two giants of the comic book world back to London following the huge success of last year.

But, there's more! We have a further big name to announce shortly. We are also looking into doing not one but two exclusive covers for the show, both of which will heavily feature the work of our three guests.

We would like to thank Dan and Adi (and of course our as yet unnamed third guest) for working with us yet again (our 4th con with Adi and 3rd with Dan).

Can't wait until March! :banana:

:applause: