• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you are going to sell books to other boardies...

355 posts in this topic

Is it normal to out the person on something like this? Honestly up until today I have had nothing but good transactions from everyone here :)

Were books damaged? Was there a NM98 or ASM 300 in there? Have you contacted seller to see what, if anything can be done? Does anything need to be done? If you contacted seller with a specific demand and were told to pound sand definitely share. If you contacted seller and they made good on any damages real or perceived I probably wouldn't out them as it should be lesson learned.

But we do love a good lynch mob here.

Is it normal to out the person on something like this? Honestly up until today I have had nothing but good transactions from everyone here :)

Were books damaged? Was there a NM98 or ASM 300 in there? Have you contacted seller to see what, if anything can be done? Does anything need to be done? If you contacted seller with a specific demand and were told to pound sand definitely share. If you contacted seller and they made good on any damages real or perceived I probably wouldn't out them as it should be lesson learned.

But we do love a good lynch mob here.

Haven't contacted the seller. I only have $50 in the lot. Only 1 book in here of any value, it wasn't damage from shipment (in a top loader) but it wan't as described. The rest I have no idea, they were a lot purchase. I paid so little for the books that it's hardly worth the money to ship them back...

Not how I would have shipped them, but were they condition sensitive books? If they were cheepies, or lower grade books (still no excuse) but I at least understand some of the mindset.

Still best approach is to brick those puppies up between two pieces of cardboard and wrap it in bubble wrap then fill any gaps in the box with paper.

people use the brick!

Haven't contacted the seller. I only have $50 in the lot. Only 1 book in here of any value, it wasn't damage from shipment (in a top loader) but it wan't as described. The rest I have no idea, they were a lot purchase. I paid so little for the books that it's hardly worth the money to ship them back...

That's not a packing job worthy of $50 worth of books.

$12 maybe.

certainly not $50.