• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Just opened my pack, all the issues have '2nd Printing' in the UPC box including the Forever Evil 3D ... the books were in excellent condition considering they were just shrink wrapped

That's good. I was hoping the FE cover would have a distinguishing difference to it.

No problem -

th_DSCF2045.jpg th_DSCF2046.jpg th_DSCF2047.jpg

First pic to click on is 3D 1st & 2nd prints & Forever Evil #1 3D 2nd print, second pic is standard covers and third is the UPC with 2nd printing designation :grin:

(Oh BTW that white line is a trick of the light, although it does look groovy!)

I picked up all the batman 3D covers and currently looking at having them SS CGC'd by Fabok, March, Burnham etc.

Jokers daughter is the most expensive, 1st appearance and all

where are you getting them SS?? Megacon?? SDCC?? I'm thinking of doing the same....

are any of the 2nd prints of these worth picking up?

Since they were only sold in sets, I wonder what the print run was? There may be considerably fewer of these than the first prints.

If that's true, then wouldn't ALL the 2nd print 3D cover be alot fewer that the original printings??

Since they were only sold in sets, I wonder what the print run was? There may be considerably fewer of these than the first prints.

If that's true, then wouldn't ALL the 2nd print 3D cover be alot fewer that the original printings??

They were only available in sets, so yes, I imagine they have a shorter print run than the first prints. However, with all the trouble it was to make the 3D covers, I wonder how many they overprinted, if any, of the second print sets. The FE 3d cover was a one per store deal, and probably made less than 5,000 of them? So the 2nds should be considerably less than 5000?